Monday, June 4, 2018

Fashion Inspiration: Charlotte York

Hello, everyone.

I hope you all are having a wonderful start to June. We are starting June with some mild weather which is very rare for this state at this time of year. I have to admit, I am loving it.

Today I am going to blog about some fashion inspiration as of late. On June 6th, it will have been 20 years since the premiere of Sex and the City. Many people took away lots of different things from the show, whether it be ideas about feminism, friendship, love, etc. I happen to take away a mix of things; many of the ideas I find dated, but many of the concepts are also still extremely relevant. However, my greatest takeaway from the show has definitely been fashion inspiration. Today I am going to look at a few of my favorite outfits worn by Charlotte York on the show.

1)
PC: Marie Claire

Plaid has always been one of my favorite prints, and I love this neckline. This looks like something I could pick up at a department store today, which speaks to the timelessness of the outfit.

2)
PC: Fanpop

Ordinarily, I am not the biggest fan of pink, and there is A LOT of pink in this outfit. However, I find this suit to be very chic and feminine, so I would definitely add it to my closet.

3)

I love a good LBD, but I am a firm believer that the LWD is just as important. Whenever I'm in a pinch, I throw on a LWD and a huge pair of sunnies, just like Charlotte has done here.

4)
Related image

I will be the very first to tell you that I hated the second SATC movie. However, this is probably my favorite outfit that Charlotte every wore. Red is my favorite color, and I love the white floppy hat. So chic.

What do you guys think? Were you a fan of Charlotte's wardrobe or did you prefer the wardrobe of Carrie, Samantha, or Miranda?

I hope everyone has a lovely Monday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment