Friday, November 3, 2017

"We Need a Little Christmas"

Hello all,

If you know me, you know that as soon as Halloween was over, I was already singing along to my favorite Christmas tunes. As it stands right now in the United States, we are in rough shape. Thus, I found this particular song perfect for my introduction to Christmas music for the year:


"We Need a Little Christmas" sung by Johnny Mathis

I've never been the biggest Johnny Mathis fan, but I find this version of this song to just be so cheery and warm. If you're feeling a bit down, I suggest turning this song all the way up, having a glass of wine, and just dancing around the room. I promise you that you'll instantly feel better.

That's my little blurb for now! Have you all started listening to Christmas music yet?

Cheers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment