Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hello!

Can you believe that it is Christmas Eve? I certainly can't. While I am very excited, I am also sad about how fast Christmas has come upon us. We can't worry about it being over yet, though! We still have two full days of Christmas festivities (and a few more than that in other countries!).

This post is dedicated to photos of our Christmas decorations. Enjoy!

My two favorite ornaments
Guardian of the presents
The tradition of awesome German advent calendars continues
Orange Cinnamon: The smell of Christmas

I hope that everyone has a lovely day today with friends and family! It's the poignant moments that we share together in celebration that make life so beautiful. Cheers. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh, that candle scent sounds sublime!!! I can sometimes find Yankee's offerings at one or two stores in our town, but in general the selection on this side of the border pales compared to what you guys have in the States.

    It definitely is hard to believe that we've reached Christmas Eve already again. How quickly the pages of tip flip past. I hope that you have a fun filled, fabulous Christmas, dear gal. Thank you so much for all of the love and support you've bestowed on my blog this year. You're such a sweet person!

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica,

      You have been so wonderful to me in the few short months that I have been blogging. You and your blog are certainly my inspirations! Thank you for being so kind all the time, and I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year! Cheers!

      Delete