Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Walters Art Museum

Hello, wonderful people!

Christmas is almost upon us, and with that there seems to be so little time. With the holidays looming and me being on break for another month, I am trying to take advantage of every spare minute that I have to do something fun.

With that being said, my sister and I decided to visit the Walters Art Museum in Baltimore. It is a very lovely place with a fairly vast collection for the size of the building. I believe that art is one of the few things that separates human beings from a lot of other species. We have the ability to create amazing things, and we should never take that for granted.

Here are some of the pictures that we took:


I opted to wear red velvet not only because it's almost Christmas, but also because it is hands down my favorite material. I belted the dress because it lacked form without the belt; I hate clothing that is shapeless.


If you're ever looking for something to do to pass the time for a few hours, visit an art gallery or museum! There is something beautiful in the quietness and stillness of these places. I especially recommend going on a weekday when there are not a lot of people about.

I hope everyone is finishing up holiday shopping. Brace yourselves; we are almost in 2016! Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. That really does look like an engaging, terrific museum. Art + history? Count me in! :)

    Have a stellar Christmas week, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're ever in the Baltimore area, I highly recommend it!

      Hope you have a wonderful Christmas week as well! Cheers.

      Delete