Saturday, September 19, 2015

Fall Fashion Inspiration

Hello, everyone!

With colder weather quickly approaching, I decided to copy some of my companions and write about some of the pieces that I am inspired by for the upcoming season.

Wide-Leg Pants


I absolutely love how high-waist wide leg pants have come back into fashion. I have already purchased a pair of navy blue and a pair of red ones, but I would love a gray or khaki pair as well.

Here are the links to the ones I have purchased thus far: Red and Blue. Note that the blue ones are more in the style of Sailor Pants.

Long Peacoats


Talk about coat envy. One thing that I have always lacked in my wardrobe is a long, wool peacoat or trench coat. I have a black peacoat that is short, and I also own a brown clasp coat. However, neither coat is exactly what I am looking for in preparation for the upcoming season. I really like the plaid coats and the white coat in this picture. Currently I am eyeing something along these lines:


Oxford-Style Shoes


I will openly admit that I have a problem with buying shoes. Though they are expensive, sometimes I just cannot help myself. I own so, so many different styles and colors; you couldn't even begin to imagine. That being said, I am obsessed with the brown shoes on the top left of this picture. If anyone knows where I can find a pair in a similar design, please let me know! They are just so unique looking, as they don't have the typical oxford lace-up style. 

For now though, let's marvel at the leather craftsmanship of these Frye oxfords:


Hosiery


For years I have been trying to find pantyhose that won't rip. I have muscular thighs as a result of the sports I play, and as a result pantyhose tend to rip or get runs fairly easily. I haven't found a solution until the other day when it hit me; why not try thigh-highs? I recently found a pair that I am going to try off of Amazon:


I will be sure to review them as soon as it is cool enough to wear them!

I apologize for the sporadic posting as of late. With school in full swing, I am going to try and write more posts when I find gaps in my schedule (usually on the weekends).

What do you ladies (and gentlemen?) see yourselves wearing in the upcoming Autumn season?

Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. Great vintage fall fashion inspiration images, dear gal. If any of those awesome trousers or shoes wants to magically appear in my closet, I certainly won't be complaining! :D

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anything like the clothes you adorn every day appeared in my closet, I certainly wouldn't complain either :) Cheers!

      Delete