Thursday, September 10, 2015

Vogue Covers

Hi all,

Today I thought it would be fun to look at some of my favorite Vogue covers of all time. Let me know in the comments what some of your favorites are!



1920's. White clothing with a red lip is always a good choice.
1930's. I am a huge fan of holiday fashion, so I love everything about this look. The tiara in particular stands out to me here.
1940's.  I have always loved the way that navy, white, and red compliment each other. The gloves are my favorite part of this look.
1950's. I really appreciate the simplicity of this cover.
1960's. I am not the biggest fan of 60's fashion, but I do adore this woman's accessories, especially her hat.

Hope you all are having a great week! Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh, vintage Vogue, how I adore thee! Fabulous covers! The 3rd and last ones are my very favourites. The blend of greens and creams in the sixties cover is gorgeous and could easily be translated into early vintage outfits, too.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete